Friday, June 29, 2012


Geocaching has been such a fun new hobby that I continue to catch myself scoping out the nearest caches whenever I'm on errands or in uncharted new territory's. What so wrong with that right? Generally speaking, it should always be a fun experience and not a burden to the people you're with. My spouse has on few occasions said to me
"Honey, we are just going to the store and back right?"
"There isn't any additional stops we're making is there?"
Navigating through a hobby without succoming to the need to find a new cache can sometimes be tough to do, but I want this hobby to be something that my children as well as my wife and I, continue to enjoy for quite a long time. With that being said...time to search out the nearest and newest, lol.
The Cache Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment