Sunday, April 22, 2012

You never know what you'll find when you're...

Geocaching


Newlyweds with Model T
The day at the park with my girls and we stumbled upon something new. Newlyweds and their photographer were taking photos near the lake. The couple had an old Model T with them for the photo shoot along with the lake as a backdrop. My daughters and I really enjoyed watching and witnessing this rare occurance. 



Near the lake. 



The goal was to find the 6 geocache's within  Rolling Hills Park. My team and I wanted to spend the day relaxing and walking the nature trails. We finished the day with dear old dad napping on the picnic table while my team (The girls) played in the playground. 


#24










#25







SPOILER ALERT!!!!





under the rocks
http://www.ewashtenaw.org/government/departments/parks_recreation/rollinghills/rolling%20hills.html

No comments:

Post a Comment