Monday, March 11, 2013

Old Milan Fire Barn and Trackable Exchange

 
 
 
Recently I was inspired by a recent geocache find and so I set out to find the perfect cache container that would be very similar. Since my handy man skills are sub par, I decided to search out specialty or hand crafted bird boxes but I could not find the ones that matched my inspiration. So instead of continuing my search, I reached out to the original creator to see if he could lend a hand in making a container replicating the old Milan fire barn and it also being based off of the idea of this container being a trackable hub. Dave&Mary would soon make this idea a reality and accepted the challenge and only doing it for the love of geocaching. I would cover the materials and expenses and they would be the craftsman's  Here is some of the pictures of the project as it being made as well as the final project. 
 
Project is underway
chimney and peak are added

Primed



Project completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment